Monday, October 20, 2008

I think as of right now i have somewhere to go with my research on marijuana decriminalization and the campaign. i found a interesting article on how Obama has flip flopped his policies now vs 04 when he was campaigning for senate and doing debates and speeches at universities. I still need to do further research to know for sure that enough information will be available but as it stands now i believe i can. this topic has always been just under the surface of American politics but is beginning to come up for air do to the prison overcrowding crisis and budgeting going on.

1 comment:

Xander said...

I think you have a lot of guts taking on this topic, especially with how we analyze articles not topics. I hope you find good sources, and I am available to help if you need it.